SWHRA provides a multitude of services through the administration of funds from various funding sources. Please see the list below for information directly from our funding sources.
- SWHRA Head Start
- Jobs for TN Online
- Workforce Innovation & Opportunity Act
- Tennessee Housing Development Agency
- Corporation for National and Community Services
- Federal Emergency Management Agency
- Southwest Tennessee Development District
- Tennessee Department of Agriculture
- Tennessee Department of Human Services
- Tennessee Department of Transportation
- Tennessee Department of Labor and Workforce Development
- United States Department of Agriculture
- United States Department of Health and Human Services
- United Way of West Tennessee, Inc.
Where Are We?
The Tennessee General Assembly established Southwest Human Resource Agency (SWHRA) in 1973 as one of nine Human Resource Agencies deemed to be the delivery system for human services throughout the state of Tennessee. SWHRA is a public non-profit agency that serves an eight county region including Chester, Decatur, Hardeman, Hardin, Haywood, Henderson, McNairy and Madison counties...read more